Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I was tagged

I was tagged by Lennon!

The Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I had a cinnamon raisin English muffin with cream cheese and peanut butter this morning. Gooood!
2. If I could pick a job I'd be a book reviewer. Not an editor or anything. I'd just get to read and read.
3. I don't like avocados either
4. I love to sleep near the ocean so I can hear it all night long.
5. I enjoying clipping my (and my kids and probably yours too) fingernails

I tag: B, Chey, Gab, Jacob, Karen, and Tifi

And because what's an entry without a picture?



Sleeping girl while we all watched Obama reach victory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home