Friday, October 31, 2008



This year Snow White and a bat made a killing in candy



I wonder how much longer they will have their cuteness to rely on.



I think he's got a few more good years of cuteness in him (that is unless the neighbors see him after walking 2 miles and eating a bunch of candy, can we say "meltdown"?)



This year the little one didn't participate. But I look forward to loads of candy cuteness next year.

Tonight after we went to a house that had a motion sensing device which left Mara wary the rest of the night (she'd walk up to houses with her eyes covered worried that something was going to pop out at her) I remembered as a teen dressing up as a scarecrow which turned out quite realistic. My parents had put hay bales out front so I sat on the hay bales motionless and waited for victims. I even remember one particular little girl that was about 4 or 5 that was frightened of me. After some convincing her dad got her to walk up to our door and I jumped up and scared he bejeezus out of them. Now, as a parent of an easily frightened child I feel like a real ass.

It was a crappy thing to do and I apologize (and thank goodness that karma hasn't caught up with me on that one).

1 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

Hey, when it looks like karma is catching up, I say run faster! Kids were super cute :) Mine ate so much sugar that I had a blood sugar coma by association. See you tomorrow.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home