Monday, March 09, 2009

Rushing

There has been a lot of running here and there in my life recently. I feel like I can't complete one task start to finish. At this moment Ivy is sitting happily in a laundry basket. Normally I can't put her down. She's become an expert at locking her legs when we try to sit her on the floor. She screams if left alone or if she's not being held by me or her dad. So I'll take these precious few moments to tell you about a couple of things I've been up to (and I'll ask you to forgive the bad grammar and poor thought placed into this blog). Enjoy the pictures!

A baby that is too big for her britches



Wise and funny mentors



A wonderful mama and new co-leader



Crappy photos of socks for Easter





A Marines theme gift for my brother



A delicious party





And lots more but Ivy gave up the basket about 6 pictures ago. Back to my rushing!

4 Comments:

Blogger Karinda said...

That is quite a pic of that co-leader! I'm surprised you got one w/o all my belly fat hanging out! LOL

8:13 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I photoshopped it. I didn't think you'd care to have your belly bared to all the internetz.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Karinda said...

YEAH!!! I totally love you for that!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Heart Salve said...

That's so great that Karinda is joining you guys! Her vast breastfeeding knowledge is incredible!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home