Sunday, December 07, 2008

What's on your Christmas menu?

My mother-in-law is making a beef roast and asked me if I wanted to come up with some unique things to have with dinner, something beyond the usual suspects.

So I'll be making, all gluten free of course, these yummies:

Portabella Mushroom Stuffing

Potato Leek Gratin

Cheesecake, probably with a chocolate crust and perhaps strawberry compote

And I might make this gem but then again I might keep it all to myself.


photo courtesy of ya ma

I grew up in Missouri where these were considered something near weeds!?! I never had a persimmon until moving away from Missouri and I am sad for all the years I missed out.

I'm looking forward to Christmas dinner this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home