Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Be careful what you wish for

Remember me whining about being tired of going places and just wanting a vacation from going places? Well, we did get that big ice and snow storm.

And I've often day dreamed about finding a way to replace my kids' carseats with nice models that are just out of reach from our budget. On Christmas Eve we were rear ended, quite gently actually, just enough to crack the back bumper. The at fault insurance wants to replace our carseats.

I'm starting to worry that if I keep making wishes that they will continue to keep getting answered in really bad ways.

So my New Year's wish is for the health and safety of my family. Try to mess with that one fate (or rather don't. I'm not sure I want to piss fate off).

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee @ tifiblogs said...

Oh no! Happy New Year, Megan!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home